CityShor.TV provides a subscription service that allows our members to access series, shows, movies and such content (“CityShor.TV content”) streamed over internet enabled mobiles, TVs, computers and other devices.
- Your CityShor.TV membership will continue until terminated. To use the CityShor.TV service you must provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment. You authorize us to charge the membership fees unless you cancel your membership before your billing date (see "My Plans" in “Account” tab).
- We may offer a number of membership plans in collaboration with a third party. CityShor.TV is not responsible for products / services provided by any such third party
- Free Trials
- We may offer free trial / membership from time to time. The terms related to it shall be made available if/when we offer the same
- Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee will be charged to your Payment Method including applicable charges. All such details will be available for view on your Account Page.
- Payment Methods. You must provide one or more Payment Methods in order to use our services. In case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee, You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account. We may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. Any applicable tax / fees may be deducted basis local law or Payment method provider’s terms with you.
- To update your Payment Methods, visit Accounts Page
- You can cancel your CityShor.TV membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the CityShor.TV service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unwatched CityShor.TV content. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "My Plan" on the "Account" page. If you signed up for CityShor.TV using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your CityShor.TV membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the CityShor.TV service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your CityShor.TV membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- TV Service
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the CityShor.TV service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- The CityShor.TV service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your CityShor.TV membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the CityShor.TV service and view CityShor.TV content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view the CityShor.TV content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time.
- The CityShor.TV service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of CityShor.TV content.
- The quality of the display of the CityShor.TV content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. The time it takes to begin watching CityShor.TV content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your CityShor.TV ready device.
- TV software is developed by, or for, CityShor.TV and is designed to enable viewing of CityShor.TV content through CityShor.TV ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the CityShor.TV and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the CityShor.TV account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the CityShor.TV account and the CityShor.TV ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the CityShor.TV account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the CityShor.TV ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, CityShor.TV or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability. The CityShor.TV service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- Class Action Waiver. WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND CITYSHOR.TV AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and CityShor.TV agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Unsolicited Materials. CityShor.TV does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for CityShor.TV content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to CityShor.TV.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Here are our privacy principles- Providing information to us is your choice.
- Information collected shall be used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Information collected shall be recorded and preserved for operational purposes unless You request to delete the same.
-Accurate and kept up to date.
-Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes required.
You shall have the choice to delete the information collected by Us or by any other third party Service Providers or receive any communication CityShor.TV through the steps mentioned in Point No. 8
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Information You Give Us:
When you use the Platform, for example to register to create an account, update your information, sign up for a subscription, use certain features, access or download content, purchase items or enter into promotions, refer others to the Platform, interact with us via third party application or social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us, we or our service providers or business partners may collect information that relates to you, including personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, social media account details and other information from your device.
2.2 Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you visit or interact with the Platform through the www.CityShor.TV.tv, CityShor.TV application (accessible through various third party Android/ IOS/ Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku TV), CityShor.TV, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platform is accessed and used. Usage Information may include information collected in the following ways:
a. Log Files: Information is logged about your use of the Platforms, including your browser type, operating system, activations, content you access, download, access and listening/viewing times, the page served and the preceding page views. This statistical usage data provides us with information about the use of the Platform, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Platform, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they "click" on. It also provides us with information about your interactions with movies, Web Series, Shorts, Songs, Playlists, Audio-Visual content and other CityShor.TV users, as well as advertising and products or services offered through or linked from the Platform. This information helps us keep our Platform fresh and interesting to our visitors and tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
b. Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use the Platform; or if you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other Geolocation functionality when you use the App, subject to your consent, the App may collect and use your geolocation information. We may share your location with certain third-parties for analytics and advertising purposes.
c. Device Identifiers: CityShor.TV may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device (collectively, "Device") you use to access the Platform, including the hardware model and mobile network information. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and includes AD-IDs or IDFAs, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Platform, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyse trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
d. Cookies: Pixel Tags: The technologies used on the Platform to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, may include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Platform), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed). Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on the Platform and your activities on such social networking sites. We, or our vendors, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to collect information enabling digital rights management, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our Platform (such as allowing us to select which content is most likely to appeal to you, based on your interests, preferences, location, or demographic information). Personalized content may also include content from the providers of goods and services that you may be able to purchase through the Platform or otherwise (who may pay us to show you such content).
Cookies are used for marketing activities (such as but not limited to sending push notifications, emails, SMS), analytics, improving user experience (such as but not limited to through conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through) and user preferences (such as but not limited to language settings, browsers).
e. Advertising Id: Advertising identifiers are similar to cookies and are found on many mobile devices and tablets, and certain streaming media devices. Like cookies, advertising identifiers are used to make online advertising more relevant. We are taking your consent to allow any third party advertisers to analyse and perform contextual advertising, frequency capping, conversion tracking, reporting and security and fraud detection. This can be done using persistent device identifier (for example: SSAID, MAC address, IMEI, etc.) for which we are taking your consent. This is a user-resettable identifier and will be used for further Ads use-cases
Also, we may use analytics platforms and other tracking technologies to help us track and analyse usage of our Platform, using cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies.
2.3 Information Received from Other Sources
We also may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Platform. For example, if you create an account using your credentials from a third-party websites (such as but not limited to Google, Facebook and others), we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, profile and account information, such as lists of your friends, "likes", comments you have shared, groups and location, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social media site. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on our Platform to your profile page to share with others within your network. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party application or website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their "connections" or information about you is otherwise accessible through your "connections'" web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party website or interactive service.
You may integrate your CityShor.TV account with third party applications and sites. If you do, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with the Platform on the third party application, as well as information about your publicly available activity on the third party application or site.
We may also receive information about you from our partners and service providers, (including, for example, business partners, analytics vendors and search information providers) which we use to personalize your experience on the Platform.
CityShor.TV never stores, receives or has access to any bank account details, debit card, credit card information from you. Any information stored, received or accessed by CityShor.TV through a payment gateway is limited to your name, number, e-mail and geo location.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information about you for a variety of business purposes, including for example, to:
a. Respond to your questions and requests and provide customer service;
b. Provide you with access to certain features of the Platform;
c. Deliver the services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
d. Verify your identity; communicate with you about your activities on the Platform;
e. Tailor content, offers and promotions offered by CityShor.TV and others, and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you;
f. Perform market research, Platform analytics and operations;
g. Personalize and improve the Platform and products, services made available on or outside the Platform (including on other sites/ apps that you visit), for example by providing personalized or localized content, recommendations, features, content or features that match your interests and preferences;
h. Link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service;
i. Contact you with regard to your use of the Platform and interest in certain products and services, and, in our discretion, changes to any CityShor.TV policy;
j. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us; and
k. For purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
The information collected or generated through your use of the Platform may be shared by you or by us as described below.
4.1 Sharing of Information by You
CityShor.TV is a service that offers many ways to find, enjoy, and share content. Your name and/or username, profile picture, who you follow, your followers, and your CityShor.TV user profile will be publicly available
Third Party Platforms: If your CityShor.TV account is connected to a third party application or social medial platform, CityShor.TV may automatically share your activity with that service, including the content you use and such information may be attributed to your account on the third party platform and published on such service. Likewise, if you log into a third party application with your CityShor.TV account, that third party application may have access to certain information such as your watch list, playlists and any activity. A third party platform’s use of information collected from you (or as authorized by you) is governed by the third party platform’s privacy policies and your settings on the relevant service. In such cases, CityShor.TV shall in no manner be liable for disclosure of information by you to the Third Party.
4.2 Sharing of Information by Us
a. Third Parties:
b. Business Transfers:
Your information may also be used by us or shared with our subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to the Platform, your information may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
c. Legal Disclosure:
5. STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Your information collected by CityShor.TV may be stored and processed in India, or any other country in which CityShor.TV or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. CityShor.TV may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
6. DATA SECURITY
Please understand that, while We strive to protect Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security in the online sphere. Hence, We ask You to support our IT security efforts by not disclosing any of Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information data on our Platform that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific context. Furthermore, You can help Us protecting Your personal data by signing off when You finish Using login-protected areas of the Platform.
7. DATA RETENTION
We retain Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information only for as long as We believe it to be necessary for purposes set out herein for which the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information was collected, subject to any legal requirements for the data to be retained for longer periods of time.
9. DELETING/MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
If You wish to have the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You have provided to Us deleted, corrected, update out of date or inaccurate information we hold, You can always do so by sending a request to Us on hi@CityShor.TV. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of Your registration with the Platform and/or Your access to certain features of the CityShor.TV can be restricted and may also lead to complete cessation of Your Access to the Platform.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES/FINANCIAL DATA
We provide links to other websites and portals such as third party payment gateway providers for Your convenience and information (“Other Websites”). For instance, the CityShor.TV will be Using third party payment gateway providers to process and facilitate the payment of Your Subscription Fee to the CityShor.TV for providing You access to the Subscription. Please note that the CityShor.TV does not directly collect any financial information such as credit card or debit card or net banking details from You. Such other Websites are not controlled by Us. When You visit such Other Website You do so at Your own risk. These other Websites may have their own privacy policies in place, which We recommend You review if You visit any such other Websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for such Other Websites, the content of such other Websites and their privacy practices, nor do We endorse them. We encourage You to familiarize Yourself with the privacy statements provided by such other Websites prior to providing them with information about You or entering into any transactions on them.
While transacting with these Other Websites, You may provide Your financial information including without limitation Your bank account details, credit card account details or Your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Platform and CityShor.TV never receives Your financial and payment information from these Other Websites. Your Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data or Information and financial information will be dealt with by these Other Websites in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions and the CityShor.TV shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for Your Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data or Information and financial information which You provide to these Other Websites.
You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to the Platform. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, You must satisfy that age in order to subscribe to the Platform. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the service, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
CityShor.TV uses commercially reasonable security practices and procedures industry practices and procedures designed to help keep Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information safe. Secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You submit before it is sent to the CityShor.TV. Furthermore, all of the User data We collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure that any agent or third party that We employ complies with the same security standards as We do for the protection of Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Your information may be transferred to or may be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of Your state or country where the privacy laws may be different (but no less stringent than the restrictions imposed by Indian law) as those where You live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to Us, please be aware that the Platform is hosted in India and that CityShor.TV keeps or transfers information to and from India for storage and processing. Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once We have received Your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security practices in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to the CityShor.TV. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request Your information including Sensitive Personal Data in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
15. PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES
We will send communications through various modes like sms, message, email, etc to You at regular intervals to notify You of, among other things, various offers, new content, exclusive deals etc., that may be available or new services that You may be interest to subscribe to etc. By accessing CityShor.TV, You expressly consent to receiving such communications from us at regular intervals. However, if You do not wish to receive any communication from us, You may request to unsubscribe from such communication by sending an email with the subject as "Unsubscribe".
17. CONTACT US
Please do not share any private information at the above stated email id hi@CityShor.TV
If You have any questions or grievances or want to delete or modify Your Personal Information, You shall mark Your correspondence to hi@CityShor.TV.
Any grievance that We receive from You shall be resolved within a period of one month from the date of receipt of the grievance from You.
Last Updated: May 01, 2021